Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Thing 10

I had never used Instagram before but set up an account and logged in. I lurked around seeing if there was anyone I knew there. Since I have two relatives on Facebook who are either professional photographers or budding professional photographers, it was easy to find their Instagram accounts and see what they shared. I found some very creative photos and it really showed me the difference between pictures I take and pictures they take! Nevertheless, I snapped a photo in the Instagram app and checked out the editing functions. Editing is very simple in Instagram--I liked it better in the Aviary photo editor. I used Flickr a few years back, but stopped and I have the feeling I won't do much sharing on Instagram either. I am glad I tried it.

No comments:

Post a Comment