Sunday, June 15, 2014

Thing 21

I love to travel so I am always looking for travel apps to make my life easier. For example, every time I signed up to go to a conference, I would make my hotel reservations and travel plans and then, in a very unorganized way, I would search email for the confirmations whenever I was wondering when and where and how I was traveling. Then I downloaded TripIt and have used that to track my plans. I forward all the confirmations to TripIt and TripIt creates a detailed daily itinerary. The itineraries are available offline which is extremely handy and I can get directions, maps and weather for each trip. Plans can be synced with my Outlook calendar and each plan can be edited manually too. It makes traveling a lot easier when I don't have to remember to print out pages of documents before I leave home.

Here is what an itinerary looks like in TripIt:

TripIt Travel Organizer – Free - screenshot

No comments:

Post a Comment