Sunday, June 8, 2014

Thing 5

As you can see I am working against a deadline trying to do 20 things in the last week. It is not as bad as it sounds because I have been actively using tablets and have tried many Apps already. However, the problem with procrastinating with these Apps is that some are no longer available. I could not find Springpad and Bamboo Paper for my Android and Dragon Dictation is Apple only so I ended up with Remember the Milk.

I had used Remember the Milk a year or so ago so maybe it is an App with some lasting power. It is an online reminder and task manager. You can access your reminders and tasks from any device and get email reminders. You can share tasks and add them to your calendar. There are Remember the Milk addins for both Firefox and Chrome. If you pay for the Pro version you can even sync it with Outlook (although it does not look like it is compatible with Outlook 2013). There are a lot of ways available to do tasks and reminders and Remember the Milk is a good one, but you may already have something built into your device or email that will do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment