Friday, June 13, 2014

Thing 20

So Thing 20 is games and I downloaded one last night and even though it was described as addictive, I went ahead and played it. The app was Take Ten, a brain puzzle game. It is a grid of numbers and you try to remove them in adjoining matching  pairs or in adjoining pairs that equal ten. If you get to the point where you still have numbers left but cannot remove any (and believe me, you will get to this point) you click the + button and the puzzle adds several more rows. I never won and I could not figure out a strategy, but I had some fun trying. I used to play the bubble game too, but got tired of it. I still like to play solitaire occasionally and also have a long streak of playing video poker behind me. I had to quit playing it so much when I realized that my neck was hurting at work from playing poker at night holding up an iPod 1 for several hours. I think I had better wait until retirement for any more games. I really understand how people can get caught up in playing a game, but am worried that not everyone can stop. 
Cover art
Here is Take Ten!

No comments:

Post a Comment