Sunday, June 15, 2014

Thing 23

Evaluation
I did the other two 23 Things programs and enjoyed them very much. I do appreciate having the chance to take part in a group activity where we can learn from each other. I actually did go to other blogs and check out their comments on the "thing of the day." 

I thought that this was another good opportunity to learn new tools. It won't be long and everyone will be toting around a mobile device and we need to know about them too. At my library last year, all the librarians got a tablet of their choice and since then we have had some show and tell sessions. This program will give me some more apps to share.

Truth be told, I would not have tried many of the apps if I had not done 23 Mobile Things. I do admit being annoyed each time I had to make another online account to try an app, but being able to use Google accounts, Twitter accounts and Facebook accounts instead helped a lot. Even if I never use some of the apps again, at least I know about them and can recommend them to those who might find them useful.


No comments:

Post a Comment