Sunday, June 15, 2014

Thing 22

I did not have an App for discovering apps, so I first looked at Quixey, but when I tried to install it on my Sony android tablet, I was informed that it is not compatible. I then went to Droid of the Day (DOTD) which suggests a different app for the day. DOTD lets you see lists of apps by date, name, category, top tools, top games, loved apps, hated apps, and installed apps.

Under the fitness category I found a 7 minute workout that runs you through a set of exercises like jumping jacks, wall sit, push-up, crunches, planks, squats, lunges, etc. The sets are quite short but intense. There are 12 exercises for 30 seconds with 10 seconds of resting  in between. It seems to be backed by a scientific study and if I ever get the motivation to try it, I will let you know how it goes. The idea of getting a full workout in only seven minutes is intriguing however.

No comments:

Post a Comment